Today on Boston Public Radio:
– We opened lines to ask listeners: Are you hesitant about the possibility of kids returning to physical classrooms in the fall?
– Boston Globe Business Columnist Shirley Leung discussed Gov. Charlie Baker's influence on the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court and the dire need for housing assistance ahead of the Aug. 18 eviction moratorium lift.
– Under the Radar Host Callie Crossley talked about hurdles with the current mail-in voting system and renewed efforts to bring justice to family of DJ Henry, an Easton teenager who was killed by police in New York in 2010.
– We opened the lines to talk with listeners about their thoughts on mail-in voting ahead of the November election.
– Christopher Wilkins, music director of the Boston Landmarks Orchestra, talked about its online summer concert series, and why the orchestra is highlighting works by Black American composers.
– Boston Mayor Marty Walsh called in for our monthly edition of “Ask the Mayor.”