- The world famous actress Susan Sarandon was in the studio to discuss the reasons why she believes Bernie Sanders should be the next president.
- We opened the lines to hear your thoughts about people who abuse handicap parking
- Former Suffolk County Sheriff Andrea Cabral gave us her take on kids using handguns.
- Former Mass. Secretary of Education Paul Reville discussed a new program from Harvard that will work toward lowering the achievement gap.
- Boston Globe columnist Alex Beam called in for the Boston Public Radio book club.
- The multi-hyphenate Corby Kummer (award-winning food writer; columnist for The New Republic; food critic for Boston Magazine; Senior Editor at the Atlantic) discusses Parmesan's authenticity problem, what messy kitchens mean for your waistline, and the joys of cooking breakfast.