Listen up! It’s time for the Boston Public Radio's concert roundtable, a preview of upcoming performances in a wide variety of musical genres.
Joining the roundtable this week were WGBH's Brian O'Donovan,WCRB's Brian McCreath, and Berklee's Rob Hochschild. McCreath is the producer of WCRB’s Boston Symphony Orchestra broadcasts, the executive producer of WCRB "In Concert," and host of an interview podcast from WCRB called "The Answered Question." O’Donovan is the host of WGBH’s "A Celtic Sojourn. Hochschild is an Associate Professor of Liberal Arts at Berklee College of Music.
Brian O'Donovan's featured picks:
- Seamus Egan Project at City Winery in Boston on July 7 and at the Rockport Celtic Festival from August 23 - August 25
- Grace Morrisonat the New Bedford Folk Festival on July 6 and July 7
- Rodrigo y Gabriela at Tanglewood on June 30
Brian McCreath's featured picks:
- Avi Avital and Venice Baroque Orchestra at the Rockport Chamber Music Festival on July 12
- Choir of King's College London at Grace Episcopal Church in Newton on June 22
- The Boston Symphony Orchestra at Tanglewood on July 26
Rob Hochschild's featured picks:
- The American Symphony of Soul at BAMS Festival on June 22
- Jens Lindemann with Matt Catingub at Shalin Liu Performance Center in Rockport on July 5
- Yoko Miwa at Mad Monkfish on June 21