Today on Boston Public Radio:
- NBC's Chuck Todd shared his thoughts on Joe Biden, presumptive Democratic nominee for president, choosing Sen. Kamala Harris as his running mate.
- Boston City Councilor Andrea Campbell spoke about her call for Boston schools to start the year fully remote.
- Andrea Cabral, former secretary of public safety and sheriff of Suffolk County, explained why the Massachusetts Bail Fund is facing criticism.
- Brown University Economics Professor Emily Oster talked about how to safely reopen schools this fall.
- American playwright Paula Vogel spoke about how the performing arts are adapting to life online.
- Boston Globe Business Columnist Shirley Leung discussed diversifying the boards of some of the commonwealth's largest companies.