Today on Boston Public Radio:
– We opened lines to ask listeners: as Congress quarrels about further coronavirus relief, how are you coping with the economic stress of the pandemic?
– NBC Sports Boston reporter and anchor Trenni Kusnierek talked about the status of college football, and how Boston’s sports teams are faring with their respective returns.
– Journalist Oscar Guerra discussed his new documentary for FRONTLINE, “Love, Life & the Virus.”
– Ali Noorani, Executive Director for the National Immigration Forum, talked about unique economic burdens for immigrants during the COVID-19 pandemic, and recent polling of American attitudes around immigration.
– Boston Globe travel writer Christopher Muther talked about what he thinks it’s going to take for Americans to feel comfortable flying again, and his recent experience navigating COVID requirements to vacation with his parents in Maine.
– CNN’s John King discussed the dysfunction in Washington over more coronavirus relief, and President Trump’s call to bring back college football.
– We opened lines to talk with listeners about your experiences traveling during the summer of COVID.