Today on Boston Public Radio:
– We opened lines to ask listeners: Do you have concerns about the prospect of a “warp speed” coronavirus vaccine?
– NBC Sports Boston reporter and anchor Trenni Kusnierek talked about San Francisco Giants manager Gabe Kapler’s decision to kneel during the National Anthem at a Monday night game, and the latest headlines around how sports leagues are navigating the COVID-19 pandemic.
– Journalist Daffodil Altan talked about her latest project for FRONTLINE, a documentary titled “COVID’s Hidden Toll” that reckons with the treatment of meat packing industry and farm workers during the coronavirus pandemic.
– Charles Stewart III, the Kenan Sahin Distinguished Professor of Political Science at MIT, discussed mail-in voting preparedness and other election security questions ahead of the November election.
– Bay State Banner Senior Editor Yawu Miller talked about the state of Massachusetts police reform and recounted his experience being questioned by Boston Police officers while reporting on Boston Police.
– CNN’s John King talked about the president’s return to coronavirus press briefings and other national headlines.
– We opened our lines to talk with listeners about your expectations for the president reprisal of the coronavirus press briefings.