Today on Boston Public Radio:
– We opened our lines to ask listeners: Has President Trump gone too far in promoting misinformation about coronavirus?
– Beat the Press host Emily Rooney discussed the president’s daily coronavirus briefings, and read her weekly list of fixations and fulminations.
– Boston Mayor Marty Walsh called in for an hour-long edition of “Ask the Mayor.”
– Boston Globe Columnist Shirley Leung discussed how the unemployment crisis is playing out in Massachusetts, and what small businesses can expect from the latest federal aid package.
– CNN’s John King talked about the president’s latest false claim, where he denied saying UV light and disinfectant could be used to cure coronavirus, and former Vice President Joe Biden’s warning that Trump could try to delay the election in November.
– Under the Radar host Callie Crossley talked about President Trump’s claims regarding disinfectant and COVID-19, and gave her thoughts on the disproportionately high impact of COVID-19 on communities of color.