Today on Boston Public Radio:
– We opened lines to talk with listeners about President Donald Trump’s heated Monday press conference.
– NBC Sports Boston reporter Trenni Kusnierek discussed how professional sports leagues are preparing their returns, and the athletic brands that are pivoting to produce personal protective equipment.
– Journalist and TIME Editor-at-Large Anand Giridharadas discussed the underlying issues with the U.S.' reliance on billionaire aid in fighting the coronavirus pandemic.
– Former Massachusetts Secretary of Education Paul Reville explained how current school closures are widening the achievement gap between students of low and high-income backgrounds.
– Boston Pops Conductor Keith Lockhart explained what the coronavirus pandemic has meant for his orchestra, and talked about what he’s been up to in quarantine.
– CNN’s John King broke down the latest national headlines.
– We opened our lines to check in with listeners and see how you’re doing.