Today on Boston Public Radio:
– We opened our lines to ask listeners: How are you reacting to news of the coronavirus?
– NBC Sports Boston reporter Trenni Kusnierek discussed how anxieties around coronavirus are impacting the world of sports, and the positive impact that napping has on athlete recovery.
– Sheila Hemami and Pete Miraglia from Draper discussed their "Globe Challenges Initiative," which seeks to boost research on microplastics and coral reef restoration.
– Food writer Corby Kummer discussed a surge in food delivery orders amid coronavirus anxiety, and the heightened risks posed to delivery drivers.
– Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins joined to discuss her first year in office, the February attack on two Spanish-speaking East Boston residents, and take questions from callers.
– CNN’s John King discussed the latest headlines around coronavirus and Tuesday’s primaries.
– We re-opened our lines to ask callers: Who would you like to see as vice president on the Democratic ticket in November?