Today on Boston Public Radio:
- WGBH News Political Reporter Adam Reilly and Joanna Weiss of Experience Magazine joined us for a political round table.
- WGBH News Analyst Charlie Sennott debriefed President Donald Trump's meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un over the weekend.
- We opened up the lines and fielded calls from our listeners on the MBTA's new fare hikes, which went into effect today.
- Media scholar Bob Thompson joined us to discuss "The Loudest Voice in the Room," Showtimes' new mini-series about Roger Ailes, and other TV headlines.
- The Reverends Irene Monroe and Emmett Price joined us for another edition of "All Revved Up," and discussed the role faith plays in the 2020 presidential election.
- Historian Nancy Koehn breaks down Frederick Douglass' famous address, "What to the Slave is the Fourth of July."
- Actor Ben Levi Ross, the lead in a new run of "Dear Evan Hansen," which is coming to the Boston Opera House July 10.