Today on Boston Public Radio:
- MIT economist Jon Gruber discussed the socio-economic benefits that arise when women have access to getting abortions.
- We then opened the lines to ask our listeners about their opinions and experiences with rising rent prices.
- Boston Globe columnist Alex Beam joined us to explain the circumstances surrounding two warring bookstores in Paris.
- WGBH's executive arts editor Jared Bowen reviewed the Huntington Theatre Company's production of "Yerma" and the Boston Opera House's production of "Miss Saigon."
- Naturalist Sy Montgomery joined in for "The Afternoon Zoo," her monthly roundup of animal behavior. She talked on a range of issues from turtle nesting season to new research that shows similarities between dogs and owners.
- Brian O'Donovan, host of WGBH's A Celtic Sojourn, WCRB's Brian McCreath, and Berklee College of Music's Rob Hochschild came for their concert roundup to share some music and previews for upcoming shows in the region.