Today on the show:
- Last Thursday, Michael Cohen said he’d agreed to testify before Congress, and on Friday, the New York Times broke a story about an FBI inquiry into whether President Trump was secretly working on behalf of Russia. Political columnist Jennifer Braceras and former DNC CEO Steve Kerrigan joined the show to discuss.
- Britain’s Labour Party is set to call a vote to topple Theresa May’s government — News Analyst Charlie Sennott weighed in.
- We opened up the lines to get our listeners' take on Trump’s latest controversy with Russia.
- Rev. Irene Monroe joined us forher take on the film "Green Book," which has been criticized as a white-washed take on real events.
- TV Guru Bob Thompson goes over what to watch this week, and his worst and best shows.
- We broadcast from WGBH’s Fraser Studio with Front Row Boston for a special performance: Guster joined us ahead of their upcoming show Saturday night at the House of Blues to play a few songs of their latest album, "Look Alive."