Today on Boston Public Radio:
– We opened lines to ask listeners: Is Massachusetts taking a gamble on our health by reopening casinos?
– Boston Globe Business Columnist Shirley Leung talked about whether Massachusetts residents can handle phase three of reopening, and offered her take on the myriad organizations addressing Boston’s racial inequity.
– Beat the Press Host Emily Rooney reflected on the passing of local talk radio figure Jay Severin and read her weekly list of fixations and fulminations.
– Comedian Tom Papa discussed his new book, "You're Doing Great! And Other Reasons to Stay Alive,” and talked about the joys of living a simple life.
– Tech writer Andy Ihnatko discussed a damning civil rights audit at Facebook and new features coming to iPhone users with the smartphone's latest operating system.
– Under the Radar Host Callie Crossley talked about the decision from the New York Times and the Associated Press to capitalize the “b” in Black, and her love of “Hamilton,” which just had its streaming debut on Disney Plus.
– We reopened lines to ask listeners: With a heat wave approaching, are you missing the office AC?