BPR Full Show I 10/08/2018
- We went over the latest headlines with our political roundtable, featuring former gubernatorial candidate Evan Falchuk and senior fellow at both the Governing and Pioneer Institutes, Charlie Chieppo.
- We opened up the lines and asked you about the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to Supreme Court Justice and what impact it may have on the midterm elections next month.
- Anthony Amore, the director of security at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, is running to unseat Secretary of State Bill Galvin. He made the case for his candidacy.
- Brian Lang, the president of UNITE HERE Local 26, and housekeeper Sorinelda Pabon discussed the Marriott strike. (We invited a representative from Marriott as well, but they declined.)
- Reverend Irene Monroe and Reverend Emmett Price tackled the moral issues of the day on "All Revved Up."
- TV expert Bob Thompson shared his thoughts on the Dr. Who reboot and his other picks for the best television of the week.