Today on Boston Public Radio:
- Charlie Chieppo and Shannon O’Brien joined us for a politics roundup covering President Donald Trump’s visit to the United Kingdom as well as gun control following the Virginia Beach shooting. They also discussed Rep. Stephen Lynch’s recent reconsideration of his "pro-life" stance on abortion.
- Charlie Sennott discussed Trump’s U.K. visit, and the president's promotion of Boris Johnson as the next British prime minister.
- We opened the lines to ask our listeners: Would you give up air travel to be more environmentally conscious?
- Reverends Emmett G. Price III and Irene Monroe: Robert F. Smith came for their weekly All Revved Up segment to discuss racial wealth disparities and Robert F. Smith’s pledge to pay off the debt burden for Morehouse graduates.
- TV expert Bob Thompson talked with us about Gillette’s new advertisement featuring a transgender man shaving, as well as new shows to watch on Hulu and Netflix.
- To binge-watch, or not to binge-watch? We opened the lines again, this time to ask our listeners about their TV viewing habits.
- Poet Richard Blanco was on to share poems in honor of Pride Month.