- Bernie Sanders practically tied Hillary Clinton in the Iowa caucus. We opened the lines to hear your thoughts on why the Bern is so hot.
- The FDA's new dietary guidelines have been released. Dr. Walter Willett joined us to discuss why these new guidelines are still unhealthy and could be dangerous to serve to school children.
- National security expert and the host of WGBH's Security Mom podcast Juliette Kayyem talked about Zika and security at the Super Bowl.
- Medical ethicist Art Caplan also discussed Zika and helped to explain the Flint, Michigan water crisis.
- A study from the Harvard Business School has shown that people who have rituals to handle their anxiety are able to handle it better. Harvard Business School professor Michael Norton joined us to talk about using rituals to clear those stomach butterflies.
- 2015 has been the hottest year on record. We went to the phones to hear if you feel guilty about the effects of global warming.