- John King checks in with us about White House security, Supreme Court marriage dodgeball, and Leon Panetta’s new book.
- Writer, producer, director and narrator of the new NOVA documentary, "Why Planes Vanish," Miles O’Brien takes us behind the scenes of the ongoing search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- Nicole Freedman, director of Boston Bikes, and Jim Gillooly, the interim commissioner of the Department of Transportation take your questions about the hubway, new bikes paths, more bike lanes, and how to share the road with fellow cyclists, pedestrians and motorists.
- Photographer Nicholas Nixon took a photograph of four sisters, every year for 40 years. Nancy Koehn stops by to chat about this new meditation on family, curiosity, and fears about getting older.
- It's fashion week in Boston! Jay Calderin,founder of Boston Fashion Week joins us to talk about Beantown's incomparable style.
- Poet Richard Blanco, who read his poem "One Today" at the swearing-in ceremony for President Obama in January 2013.drops by to talk about his latest book a new memoir entitled The Prince of Los Cocuyos: A Miami Childhood by Richard Blanco.