- Have you heard of Yik Yak? It's a phone app that aggregates posts from users based on location. Posts can be gossipy, salacious, mundane or mean-spirited, but above all else they are attribution-free, completely anonymous. Schools have moved to ban the app during the school day. How can we fight back against against anonymous, potentially libelous online rumors? Do you have a good, low-tech solution? Jim and Margery opened the lines to listeners.
- Art Caplan talked about L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling, and whether his mental faculties should be factored into controversial statements and behavior. Art Caplan is head of the Medical Ethics department at NYU's Langone Medical Center.
- Boston Globe Editor Brian McGrory followed up on his paper's spotlight story on universities' off-campus housing. McGrory also discussed how Globe writer Maria Sacchetti's revealed the identity of an FBI agent involved in the shooting death of Ibragim Todashev.
- Mass. Governor candidate Donald Berwick stopped by Studio Three to discuss his candidacy.
- Jared Bowen — host of Open Studio with Jared Bowen — joined Jim and Margery to discuss new performances and movies worth seeing around Boston.