"Produced in Boston, shared with the world" is more than a slogan at WGBH. It’s a badge of honor to be part of this city’s vibrant cultural community. That’s one of the many reasons we’re pleased with the Brighton studios that became our home in 2007. Come visit!
Take a tour of the studios where we create all the TV, radio, Web, and community programs and services you enjoy, or join us for a screening, performance, or other event. Get directions and information about our free parking.
- We’re proud to be LEED-certified by the US Green Building Council's Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design program. Among the efforts that earned us that distinction: reclaiming a "brownfield," environmental construction practices, and a solar farm and “green” roof.
- WGBH is recognized by the City of Boston as a Bike Friendly Business. We support bicycling for our employees, and for our visitors.
- We built transparency into the plans for our studios, as befits a trusted public media company dedicated to illuminating lives. (Year after year, Roper Polls show that PBS is #1 in public trust, ahead of courts of law, commercial and cable TV, newspapers, Congress, and the federal government.)
- The WGBH digital mural that brightens the day for passersby was designed to provoke thought, inspire curiosity, and reflect the content and values of public media.
- Boston magazine calls our facility the city’s “most exciting company headquarters since the John Hancock Tower,” and The Boston Globe says it’s “a visual landmark to match the importance of WGBH as a cultural institution.”
All this was made possible by 25,000 individuals — friends and neighbors just like you — who contributed more than $64 million to Breaking New Ground: The Campaign for WGBH. Together with funding from Harvard University, which purchased WGBH's previous land and property in Allston, these generous donors helped build our all-digital studios. Neither membership dollars nor federal funds were used to construct or support our studios, including the digital mural.
WGBH is devoted to bringing you new experiences, taking you to new worlds, and giving you the very best in educational content. We’re here for you — and it all happens thanks to your interest and support.