This Brunch Grand Tasting features an impressive array of popular restaurants and award-winning chefs serving up your favorite dishes side-by-side with refreshing wines, very special craft beers and ciders and juicy cocktails made with local spirits. The event also feature the presentation of the WGBH Youth Culinary Award.
Located on the WGBH Television and Recording Studio lot in Boston, the day includes:
- Sips and bites from over 100 of New England's best restaurants and international beverage producers in the Grand Tasting Pavilion
- Live cooking demos, panel discussions, and talks featuring national and local celebrity chefs in the Culinary Theater. Get the complete schedule.
- Book signings from your favorite chefs and cookbook authors
- Reserve and unique tastings in the VIP Lounge for All-Access pass holders
- Sampling in The Marketplace
- Special pop-ups throughout the day
- Live Musical Guests on the Sound Stage curated by Front Row Boston
- Partner activations and interactive experiences throughout the festival space
Boston loves brunch, and these tickets sell out every year, so get your tickets early!
You must be 21+ to attend this event, with valid ID. We regret that children and infants will not be granted entrance. Please bring a valid form of identification.
The event is rain or shine, no re-admittance, no refunds.