There's been a lot of focus in recent weeks on drama and dysfunction at the state’s Cannabis Control Commission. That's thanks largely to state Treasurer Deborah Goldberg's surprise decision to suspend Chair Shannon O'Brien — who responded by suing the state.
And yet, amid the ongoing tumult, the commission has also been making some big changes in the way the state's cannabis industry is regulated. Adam Reilly is joined by acting Chair Ava Callender Concepcion, who discusses recent shifts in regulatory policy and O'Brien's characterization of the commission as a highly dysfunctional body.
Find us on social media:
- Subscribe to the GBH News YouTube channel.
- Follow GBH News on Instagram.
- Like GBH News on Facebook.
- Follow GBH News on Twitter.
- Follow GBH News on Mastodon.