BPR Full Show: 6/26/2018
- We asked you: Should former President Barack Obama be out in public more defending the Democratic Party and stumping for candidates? Or should he let others step in?
- Sports reporter Trenni Kusnierick discussed the NFL players who wrote an open letter to President Trump calling for criminal justice reform.
- Christopher Muther, travel writer for The Boston Globe, talked about commercial airlines telling the government not to use their planes to transport migrant children to detention centers.
- Columnist Alex Beam brought us the latest updates on his favorite World Cup team: Iceland.
- Harvard Business School historian Nancy Koehn brought historical context to the Trump administration's use of dehumanizing language to describe immigrants.
- CNN's John King analyzed the Supreme Court's travel ban decision.
- We asked you about United Airlines' decision to get rid of their signature in-flight snack, the Stroopwafel. Is this just another indignity that us economy class travelers have to endure?