Today on Boston Public Radio:
– We opened the lines to talk with listeners about your experiences around school reopening.
– NBC Sports Boston reporter and anchor Trenni Kusnierek recapped the latest sports headlines, from losses by the Patriots and Celtics, to debate over whether college athletes should have more access to coronavirus testing than their collegiate peers.
– Filmmaker Michael Kirk discussed his latest documentary for FRONTLINE, “The Choice 2020: Trump vs. Biden.”
– Food writer Corby Kummer talked about guidelines for safe indoor dining, restaurants that are imposing COVID-19 surcharges, and why sales of tofu are through the roof.
– Boston Globe business columnist Shirley Leung discussed debate around who Gov. Charlie Baker ought to choose to replace the late SJC Chief Justice Ralph Gants, and spoke on how her kids are handling hybrid learning.
– CNN’s John King discussed Tuesday's news that the U.S. has passed 200,000 COVID-19 deaths, and increasing certainty that Senate Republicans will elect a Supreme Court justice before the November election.
– We reopened our lines to continue the conversation with listeners about how you’re handling the quasi-return to schools.