Today on Boston Public Radio:
– Following Joe Biden’s nomination Thursday night, we opened lines to hear your takes on the former vice president and now-official Democratic presidential nominee.
– Media maven Sue O’Connell talked about her impressions of this week's Democratic National Convention, and why some are calling it “the gayest convention ever."
– Under the Radar and Basic Black Host Callie Crossley offered her impressions of the Democratic National Convention, and explained what it was about Kamala Harris that led her to write a prescient open letter to the newly-elected senator in 2016.
– Boston Globe Business Columnist Shirley Leung discussed her reporting on the handful of businesses stepping up to support employees with child care, and a partial return of in-person business conferences to Boston.
– Boston Mayor Marty Walsh and Boston Public Schools Superintendent Brenda Cassellius called in to discuss their strategy for schooling in the fall, and responded to questions and comments from listeners.