Today on Boston Public Radio:
– Medical ethicist Art Caplan recapped the president’s Tuesday night reprise of coronavirus briefings, and offered his take on the anxieties around a rushed COVID-19 vaccine.
– We opened lines to talk with listeners about Gov. Charlie Baker’s extension of the state’s eviction moratorium.
– CNN analyst and national security expert Juliette Kayyem discussed the deployment of militarized federal troops in Portland, Ore., and talked about the various groups raising doubt over the effectiveness of a rushed COVID-19 vaccine.
– Boston Police sergeant and Mass. Association of Minority Law Enforcement Officers President Eddie Chrispin offered his take on the current legislation to address policing in Mass., and why he believes police officers ought to have more input on reform.
– Mass. Attorney General Maura Healey discussed the state's extension of the eviction moratorium, and responded to listeners' questions and comments as part of our monthly “Ask the AG” segment.