Today on Boston Public Radio:
- We asked our listeners to share their own experiences with rising housing costs in Greater Boston.
- Callie Crossley discussed the recent political turmoil in Puerto Rico. Crossley is the host of Under the Radar, which airs Sundays on WGBH Radio.
- Vikki Spruill, president and CEO of the New England Aquarium, discussed the Aquarium’s 50th anniversary and its work to fight climate change.
- Emily Rooney discussed the media coverage of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s testimony in front of Congress. Rooney is the host of Beat the Press, which airs Friday nights on WGBH-2.
Andy Ihnatko talked about a $5 billion fine levied against Facebook by the Federal Trade Commission. Ihnatko is a tech writer and blogger who can be followed on Twitter at @ihnatko.
- Dr. Leah Zallman shared the findings of her research on the impact of President Trump’s immigration policies on access to healthcare in immigrant communities. Zallman is the director of research at the Institute for Community Health and an assistant professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School.
- Shirley Leung went over the lack of diversity in Massachusetts’ craft beer scene. Leung is a business columnist for the Boston Globe.
- Actors Nora Eschenheimer and Jonathan Higginbotham and director Fred Sullivan Jr joined us for our weekly news quiz. They are part of the cast of "Cymbeline," being performed by the Commonwealth Shakespeare Company now through August 4.