We're on tape today, replaying some of our favorite conversations, which include:
· Writer Lisa Halliday on her debut novel, "Asymmetry."
· Former White House photographer Pete Souza on his book, "Shade: A Tale of Two Presidents."
· Dweezil Zappa on his 2018 Choice Cuts World Tour.
· We open the lines and ask our listeners about the "hologram apocalypse." Do you think it’s creepy to bring back the dead to perform on stage or not?
· We wrap things up with The Manhattan Transfer, who joined us earlier this year for a live performance at our studio at the Boston Public Library.