Today on the show:
- We opened the lines and asked listeners if they think all government positions — like judges, police chiefs, and cabinet positions — should be elected the way we elect our senators, governors and presidents.
- NBC Sports' Trenni Kusnierek discussed the Patriots' poor performance last Sunday.
- The Boston Globe's Shirley Leung talked about former Gov. Deval Patrick's decision to not run for president.
- Food writer and Senior Editor at The Atlantic Corby Kummer joined us to talk about the latest advancements in indoor vertical farming.
- Legendary journalist Bob Woodward was in the studio to discuss the Trump administration and his book, "Fear: Trump in the White House."
- CNN's John King talked about the latest political headlines.
- We asked listeners if they are ready for Boston's plastic bag ban, which begins Friday.