Today on the show:
- Jennifer Braceras, a political columnist, senior fellow with the Independent Women's Forum, and a former commissioner of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, and John Nucci, vice president of external affairs at Suffolk University, joined us for our political roundtable, where we discussed the latest developments in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
- We spoke with WGBH News Analyst and CEO of the GroundTruth Project Charlie Sennott about the relationship between President Trump’s son-in-lawJared Kushner and the Saudi royal family.
- After an explosive memo was released Friday that seemingly links Trump to payments provided to two women with whom he allegedly had extramarital affairs in exchange for their silence, we opened up the lines to hear if our listeners think the president will face any consequences.
- We sat down with media scholar Bob Thompson to discuss the controversy surrounding former CBS CEO Les Moonves, who has been accused by multiple former employees of sexual misconduct.
- The Reverends Irene Monroe and Emmett Price joined us for another edition of All Revved Up, where we discussed the revelations of several homophobic comments made by comedian Kevin Hart that surfaced, prompting him to step down from hosting the 2019 Academy Awards.
- Berklee College of Music Professor Rob Hochsfield and WCRB’s Brian McCreath joined us for a spirited preview of a few upcoming holiday-themed concerts happening throughout Boston.