- We asked you about Stacey Abrams winning the Democratic gubernatorial primary in Georgia last night. Do Democrats need to move left if they want to win in the midterms?
- Tech writer Andy Ihnatko looked at Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's apology tour through Europe.
- Homeland security expert Juliette Kayyem brought us her latest predictions about the Russia investigation.
- Author and Harvard professor Stephen Greenblatt discussed his new book, "Tyrant," about Shakespeare's insights into politics and leadership.
- WGBH arts editor and "Open Studio" host Jared Bowen shared his weekly roundup of the best arts and cultural events in Boston.
- Philip Roth — author of "Portnoy's Complaint," "American Pastoral," "Goodbye, Columbus," and more — has died. We asked you how his work has impacted you.
- MIT economist Jonathan Gruber took your questions about prescription drug pricing.
Click the audio player above to hear the show.