Boston Public Radio | Oct. 10, 2018
- We asked you about a new study about political polarization from Duke University that says the more exposure you have to the other side, the more entrenched you become in your own beliefs. Is this true, in your experience?
- Jared Bowen, host of Open Studio, looked at the mysterious case of the self-shredding Banksy painting.
- Homeland security expert Juliette Kayyem talked hurricane preparedness ahead of another major storm, Hurricane Michael.
- Did Chinese spies engineer a major hack that infiltrated Amazon and Apple — or not? Tech reporter Andy Ihnatko answered our questions.
- A new UN report says climate change could have a catastrophic impact on the globe as soon as 2040. WCAI science editor Heather Goldstone explained. Then we opened up the lines and got your take.
- Playwright Ryan Landry put his spin on First Lady Melania Trump's trip to Egypt.