Boston Public Radio, 7/9/2018
- Our political roundtable with former Massachusetts Treasurer Shannon O'Brien and analyst Charlie Chieppo took on the week's biggest headlines.
- Charles Sennott, executive director of The GroundTruth Project, discussed what Boris Johnson's resignation could mean for the future of Brexit.
- Matt Viser of The Boston Globe wrote this weekend that there are two ways to take on Trump: the Elizabeth Warren model and the Deval Patrick model. We asked you which one you see as the future of the Democratic Party.
- Television expert Bob Thompson talked about comedian Hannah Gadsby's special, "Nanette," and how it challenges us to think differently about what stand-up can do.
- The Episcopal church is asking: Does God have a gender? Reverend Irene Monroe and Reverend Emmett Price weighed in.
- We asked you about the Thai cave rescue and what it is about this story that has captured our attention.
- Comedian Chris Fleming told us about his childhood in Stow, Massachusetts, and how it inspired his hilarious send-up of suburban life, "Gayle."