- Daylight saving time is this Sunday, so we opened the lines for our biannual question. Do you like daylight saving, or do you think we should get rid of it?
- Dough Rauch, the founder and president of Daily Table, joined us to talk about food waste, healthy eating and his second store, which he recently opened in Dudley Square.
- Robert Kuttner, the co-founder and co-editor of The American Prospect, joined us to talk about what we're all missing when we talk about Trump's tariffs on aluminum and steel, which is the subject of his recent article, Trump: The Bull in the China (Policy) Shop. His forthcoming book is Can Democracy Survive Global Capitalism?
- Boston Globe columnist Shirley Leung joined us to talk about international women's day.
- Under The Radar's Callie Crossley discussed the interaction Michelle Obama had this week with a young girl mesmerized by her portrait.
- We had a pledge-centric news quiz with WGBH's Henry Santoro and Andy Hicks.