- John King of CNN joined BPR to talk over the latest political headlines.
- We took your calls on whether or not millennials are workaholics, as a recent Boston Globe story suggests.
- Medical ethicist Art Caplan explained why people with female physicians might be living longer, and he discussed a rise in pregnant women smoking marijuana to cope with morning sickness.
- We opened up the lines to ask you how you feel about a classic Christmas song, "Baby It's Cold Outside," getting a modern update.
- Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey took your questions about Trump, Exxon Mobile, and more.
- Nancy Koehn continued our conversation about Obama's legacy-- but this time, we focused on his leadership skills.