- We began the show by hearing Attorney General Maura Healey's thoughts on yesterday's tragedy
- Writer Joanna Weiss and Jack Sullivan, Senior Investigative Reporter for CommonWealth Magazine, joined us in the studio to talk about the political implications the mass shooting will have and if it could change gun control laws.
- We opened up the lines to hear your thoughts on the horrific events in Orlando.
- Congressman Bill Keating called in to discuss how the lack of communication between FBI and local authorities let Orlando shooter Omar Mateen purchase guns a week ago.
- We went to the phones again to hear your thoughts on the mass shooting in Orlando.
- National security expert Juliette Kayyem gave her take on the possible connection between Mateen and ISIS.
- Reverend's Irene Monroe and Emmett Price joined us to discuss the tragedy in Orlando.
- The GroundTruth Projects Charlie Sennott talked more about the connection between ISIS and Mateen.