- President Obama will become the first sitting president to visit Hiroshima. We opened the lines to hear if you think he President Obama should make a formal apology for dropping the bomb in WWII.
- Boston Globe editor Brian McGrory called in to talk about the sexual abuse scandals happening in New England boarding schools and other Globe headlines.
- National security expert and the host of WGBH's Security Mom Juliette Kayyem gave her thoughts about a Trump presidency.
- Medical ethicist Art Caplan called in to discuss how the opiate crisis has helped people in need of organ donations and a 74-year-old woman who just gave birth.
- Dr. David Ludwig gave his views on nutrition and the best ways to stay healthy and keep weight off. You can visit his website and order his book, Always Hungry at http://drdavidludwig.com/
- We opened the lines to hear your dieting tips and woes.
- The host of Primal Grill Steve Raichlen joined Boston Public Radio to talk about his new show and book, Project Smoke.