- Should Columbus Day be nixed and renamed Indigenous People's Day? We took your calls.
- Columnists Joan Venocchi of the Boston Globe and Peter Gelzinis of the Boston Herald mixed it up in our political roundtable. We discussed the gubernatorial race and the recent speculation that Marathon Bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev knew that his brother, Tamerlan, was involved in a 2011 triple homicide in Waltham.
- Shira Springer, investigative reporter for the Globe's Sports section, cautioned us against becoming too starry-eyed about the prospect of the Olympics coming to Boston in 2024.
- Television scholar Bob Thompson previewed the return of beloved '90s drama Twin Peaks.
- Reverend Irene Monroe and Reverend Emmett G. Price III discussed the surprising development out of the Vatican that the Catholic Church may be becoming more accepting of same-sex partnerships.
- Our ballot question debates continued as Somerville Mayor Joseph Curtatone and State Representative Geoff Diehl faced off on Question 1: gas tax indexing. Then we opened up the lines for your take.