- Jim and Margery talked about an email Jim received, from an emailer who self-identified as a juror in the trial of former Probation Department head, John O'Brien.
- GOP candidate for governor Mark Fisher joined Jim and Margery in Studio Three to talk about his candidacy. For more from the interview, click here.
- Jim Vrabel is the author of the new book A People's History of the New Boston. The book takes on city activists in the 1960s and '70s, and the outside influence they've had on the city Boston has become.
- Boston Globe columnist Alex Beam was Thursday's Open Mic guest. Beam talked about Jon Lester being traded away from the Red Sox, the enduring pleasure of John le Carré's writing, and explained the history of a particularly highly-regarded pencil in 45 seconds.
- Kara Miller — Innovation Hub host — joined Jim and Margery talked about ways of boosting intelligence, like learning a language and playing music.