WGBH volunteers help keep the "public" in public media.
Why Volunteer at WGBH?
- Explore WGBH behind the scenes
- Meet other volunteers, and network with experienced staff
- Gain beneficial workplace skills
- Receive excellent volunteer benefits
- Help fulfill our educational mission
Explore some of the ways you can get involved:
Community AmbassadorPromote WGBH membership to the public at events in our studios as well as out in the community.
Docent/Tour GuideProvide informational and educational tours of our all-digital studios in Boston's Brighton neighborhood.
TV PledgeTV pledge volunteers answer phones and record pledges of support from donors as part of WGBH's fundraising drives.
EventsHelp out at WGBH's events, where members and friends connect with WGBH in our studios and out in the community.
Office SupportLend your administrative skills to a variety of projects, from auction to data management.
WGBH volunteers come from all walks of life...
But they have some things in common:
- High energy and a positive attitude
- A passion for public media
- Great customer service skills
- Age 16 and up (under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
Contact us at 617-300-4211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you'd like to help. Thank you!
Volunteers agree to comply with the "WGBH Respectful Workplace Policy."
We value our volunteers and appreciate your choosing to give your time and energy to WGBH and public media. Thank you!