Ever wondered what it's like to see a TV show in the making? Now's your chance! Be a part of the live studio audience for WGBH’s hit program High School Quiz Show and support WGBH at the same time.
High School Quiz Show is coming back for Season 10! Here are our scheduled taping dates:
- January 19, 2019 - Qualifying Matches
- January 20, 2019 - Qualifying Matches
- January 26, 2019 - Quarter-finals
- January 27, 2019 - Semi-finals, State Championship, and Invitational Match 1
- January 28, 2019 - Invitational Match 2 and Invitational Final
Tickets for these tapings will be available in December!
- We encourage you to RSVP as soon as possible as seating is limited
- Registration does not guarantee seating in the studio audience (overflow will be seated in an adjacent theater featuring a live feed of the taping)
- All audience members must be at least 7 years of age
- Tickets and parking are free
Please note: Audience members will be asked to keep all results confidential. Those not willing to do so will not be able to enter the studio or view the taping in the adjacent theater. Studio tapings and the appearance of the audience members will be broadcast on television and will be distributed in all manner, and all media.
Conduct: To promote a fair competition, shouting or signaling out answers to team members by audience members, whether intentionally or otherwise, is strictly prohibited. WGBH reserves the right to warn and/or remove any member(s) of the audience suspected of committing misconduct, including disruptions, or other behavior that may give a team an unfair advantage. In addition, to encourage a positive atmosphere and foster good sportsmanship, audience members are asked to not engage in conduct that may incite players or audience members, nor publicly criticize other teams, players, coaches, or High School Quiz Show staff during the competitions and tapings.