Today on Boston Public Radio:
– Jennifer Nassour and Steve Kerrigan joined us for a political roundtable. Nassour is a former Chairwoman of the Massachusetts Republican Party and founder of Conservative Women For A Better Future and Kerrigan is the CEO of the Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center and former CEO of the Democratic National Committee.
– We opened our lines to talk with callers about the Super Tuesday results.
– CNN analyst Juliette Kayyem discussed the vegan protestors at Tuesday night's Joe Biden rally and gave a primer on coronavirus preparedness.
– Medical ethicist Art Caplan discussed President Trump’s response to the coronavirus outbreak and the ethical argument for cognitive tests for the elderly.
– We opened our lines to talk with callers about your strategies for not touching your face.
– NBC Sports Boston reporter Trenni Kusnierek recapped the latest rumors around Tom Brady’s future in the NFL and the International Olympic Committee’s decision to not postpone the Tokyo games amid coronavirus worries.
– WGBH Arts Editor Jared Bowen reviewed the Mass. Historical Society’s “Fire! Voices From the Boston Massacre” exhibition, and “rEVOLUTION,” currently showing at the Boston Ballet.