Today on the show:
- Former Acting Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe told Anderson Cooper last night that it is possible President Donald Trump is a Russian asset. We opened the lines to hear our listeners' thoughts about McCabe’s comments and if they feel numb by the onslaught of dramatic news happening every day.
- Robert Kuttner, co-editor of the The American Prospect, joined us to talk about his recent article on the rise of radicalism in America.
- Boston Globe Cannabis Reporter Dan Adams discussed all the latest news regarding Massachusetts' budding marijuana industry.
- WGBH Arts Editor and the host of Open Studio Jared Bowen talked about the hot plays and movies to see this week.
- Shirin Jafaari, a reporter at PRI’s The World, discussed her recent travels throughout Saudi Arabia and how the country is changing.
- Journalist, naturalist and Boston Public Radio contributor Sy Montgomery gave us her thoughts on the latest stories throughout the animal kingdom. Her latest book is "How to Be A Good Creature: A Memoir in Thirteen Animals."
- We opened the lines and asked our listeners what their favorite activities are to do alone.