Today on the show:
- The former head of the EPA, Gina McCarthy, discussed the Trump administration's approach to climate change.
- We opened the lines to hear what tips our listeners have to deal with the the stresses of the holiday season.
- Juliette Kayyem talked about the latest news coming out of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
- The Counsel General of France in Boston Arnaud Mentré talked about the ongoing protests in France.
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn talked about the history and legacy of mall Santas.
- WGBH's Arts Editor Jared Bowen discussed the latest plays to see around Boston.
- Economist John Gruber talked about the latest rulings regarding Obamacare.