- To celebrate May Day, also known as Labor Day in many countries, hundreds of thousands of workers are taking to the streets, demanding better wages and working conditions. We opened the lines to ask you about work — do you hate your job? Would you take to the streets to demand a better work environment?
- Sports authority Trenni Kusnierek joined us to talk about the recent triumphs and tragedies of the NFL.
- Nearly 200 migrants from Central America are at the U.S. border seeking asylum, but are their efforts in vain? Many immigrants who are already here live in fear of being deported. Carol Rose, executive director of the ACLU of Massachusetts, and Laura Rotolo, staff counsel and community advocate at the ACLU of Massachusetts joined us for that and more.
- Food critic Corby Kummer joined us to go over the latest culinary headlines, including his explanation of the shuttering of hundreds of Subway sandwich shops.
- CNN’s Chief National Correspondent John King, anchor of Inside Politics, goes over the latest political headlines.
- The saying goes, “Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it." But could learning from history and aspiring to repeat it be a good thing when it comes to the civil rights movement? Historian Nancy Koehn joins us for that and more.
To hear the full program, click on the audio player above.