Today on Boston Public Radio:
- We opened the lines to hear from listeners about how best to enforce stay-at-home orders.
- Boston Globe business columnist Shirley Leung discussed the pandemic's effect on the local economy, especially small businesses.
- WGBH's Emily Rooney was back with her famous list, and more.
- Boston City Councilor Andrea Campbell discussed how COVID-19 is disproportionately hitting minority communities nationwide, including some in her district.
- We closed out the show by opening the lines to hear from listeners again about their experiences with life in the age of coronavirus.