Today on the show:
- Following former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly’s criticism, Chris Christie saying President Donald Trump “blew it,” and Roger Stonesaying his presidency is in mortal peril, we opened the lines to ask our listeners if they’re concerned about the president’s increasing isolation, even from his closest allies.
- We spoke to medical ethicist Art Caplan about CBS’ decision not to air an ad for a medical marijuana company during Super Bowl LII.
- National security expert Juliette Kayyem joined us to discuss the outbreak of measles in Washington state.
- We spoke with WGBH Executive Arts Editor Jared Bowen about the upcoming musical based on the “Magic Mike” film franchise.
- Boston Globe columnist Alex Beam joined us as with his weekly explainer.
- Berklee College of Music Professor Rob Hochschild and WCRB’s Brian McCreath and Brian O’Donovan joined us for a concert round table, where they previewed some upcoming shows in the Greater Boston area.