Boston Public Radio | Nov. 16, 2018
Today on the show:
- We opened up the lines to hear how our listeners felt about Congressman Seth Moulton’s fight to make sure Nancy Pelosi is not elected Speaker of the House.
- Atlantic Senior Editor Corby Kummer stopped by the Boston Public Library to talk about how the results of the midterm elections might influence the farm bill currently being debated in Congress.
- Beat the Press host Emily Rooney joined us to talk about CNN’s lawsuit against the Trump administration for revoking reporter Jim Acosta’s press pass after a heated exchange between Acosta and the president.
- We spoke to Boston Globe Interim Editorial Page Editor Shirley Leung about Amazon’s decision not to locate HQ2 in Boston.
- Under the Radar host Callie Crossley joined us to talk about the treatment of freshman Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez by the beltway press corps.
- We spoke to playwright Ryan Landry about his upcoming play “A Nightmare on Elf Street.”
- Hadley and TJ Douglas, the duo behind wine, beer and spirits store The Urban Grape, joined us for our weekly news quiz.