- We opened up the lines to you about your thoughts on introducing term limits.
- Author James Carroll joined us to talk about his new book, The Cloister.
- Carol Rose, the executive director of the ACLU of Massachusetts, gave her take on a state trooper's controversial online posts.
- Food writer Corby Kummer explained which fast food fish sandwiches are the best for Lent.
- MIT's Sherry Turkle explained how-- in the aftermath of the Parkland shooting-- digital natives and young activists are using technology to make their voices heard. She is the Abby Rockefeller Mauzé Professor of the Social Studies of Science and Technology in the Program in Science, Technology, and Society at MIT, and the founding director of the MIT Initiative on Technology and Self. Her latest book is Reclaiming Conversation: The Power of Talk in a Digital Age
- CNN's Chief national Correspondent and anchor of Inside Politics, John King talked about Sam Nunberg's flip-flopping response to a Mueller subpoena.
- We opened up the lines to you about free swag in honor of the Oscars. Is free stuff too good to be true?