- We took your calls about President Trump's perfect bill of health from the White House doctor.
- Medical ethicist Art Caplan gave his take on the Boston-based gynecologist who groped a bronze statue of Shakespeare's Juliet.
- National security expert Juliette Kayyem talked about Hawaii's and Japan's fake missile alerts.
- Sara Gideon, the speaker of Maine's House of Representatives, talked about the state's effort to expand Medicaid.
- Sherry Turkle discussed America's tech addiction and what we can do to kick the habit. She's the Abbby Rockefeller Mauzé Professor of the Social Studies of Science and Technology and Director of the MIT Initiative on Technology and Self Program in Science, Technology and Society. Her newest book is Reclaiming Conversation: The Power of Talk in a Digital Age.
- Rob Hoschild, Brian McCreath and Brian O'Donovan joined us for a concert roundtable to preview great shows happening in Boston this season.