- Presidential candidate Donald Trump pulled out of the upcoming Fox News debate, despite only being 11 days away from the Iowa primary. We opened the lines to hear if you thought this was a smart move for Trump.
- New Yorker staff writer Jane Mayer joined us to discuss her new book, Dark Money, which explores the hidden sources of money that affect politics.Â
- Republican presidential candidate John Kasich called in.
- National security expert and the host of WGBH's Security Mom podcast was in the studio to talk about the Oregon standoff, Putin, and Donald Rumsfeld's new game.
- Congressman Mike Capuano called in to discuss the green line expansion.Â
- Co-publisher of Bay Windows and the South End News Sue O'Connell was in the studio to talk about fighting over winter parking spaces.Â
- Could starting high school later in the day help kids concentrate and be better students? We took your calls.Â